Invest in Knightscope
Series S Preferred Stock Offering
$8.00 per share | $25,000 minimum
U.S. Qualified Accredited Investors Click the Green Invest Button Above to Learn More and Begin the Investment Process
INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS please contact us at email@example.com to make your investment. Currently the Investment Platform only supports investments from U.S. residents
Purchased securities are currently not tradeable. An investor may not realize a return on the investment and could lose the entire investment amount. The Company is subject to a variety of competitive, execution, market acceptance and technology risks, including without limitation those outlined in the offering documents.
- The security industry is a $500+ billion market with little innovation 
- For small and large enterprises nationwide, security is a recurring need
- Knightscope security robots have significant field experience with over 400,000 operating hours across 15 states and 4 times zones running fully autonomously 24/7
- Unique path to real-world commercialization of autonomous technology providing pure play investment exposure to self-driving technology
- Strong existing and growing client base, including malls, logistics facilities, manufacturing plants, property managers, corporate campuses, residences, hospitals, stadiums, airports, casinos and warehouses
- Machine-as-a-Service strategy targets an effective, profitable business model with high recurring revenues at scale with both a hardware and software components
- Team has deep and relevant experience in technology, automotive, law enforcement, security, and the military
 Source: BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research
Raise: Up to $50,000,000
Minimum Investment Amount: $25,000
Offering Price: $8.00 per share
Offering Type: 506(c)
Share Class: Series S Preferred Stock
- Over $40 million in equity financing
- Recently added $3.5M Silicon Valley Bank debt facility
- Historical Share Price
- $0.3317 Seed Round
- $0.8932 Series A
- $2.0401 Series B
- $3.0000 Series m, m-1, m-2
- $3.5000 Series m-3
- $8.0000 Series S (pending)
SELECT CRIME FIGHTING WINS
- Helped law enforcement issue an arrest warrant for a sexual predator
- Helped a security guard catch a thief in a retail establishment
- Helped stop a fraudulent insurance claim
- Helped catch an armed robbery suspect
- Helped eliminate vehicle break-ins
- Helped catch a corporate vandal
- Helped eliminate trespassers
- Large fully autonomous security robots provide effective physical deterrence as well as force multiplier effect
- Browser-based user interface may be utilized anywhere for review of live data, video, audio and anomalies
- Provides security teams unprecedented situational awareness and forensics
- Four (4) patents granted thus far and will continue to develop potentially valuable IP in autonomous technology, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics
MACHINE-AS-A-SERVICE (MaaS) BUSINESS MODEL 
- Our contracts can generate up to $96K per annum 
- Manufacturing costs of security robot itself recovered in year one 
- $250K estimated profit per robot over targeted life of 5 Years 
- About 30% of customers pre-pay full year contract
- Recurring revenue for a recurring need
 Assumes K5 machine under contract for 5 years at $96K per annum
 Assumes $60K bill-of-material cost
 Assumes $34,000 per annum support/maintenance/service costs; assumes long-term durability target of 5 years and not 3 - 4 years used for accounting purposes
KNIGHTSCOPE LEADERSHIP PHOTO (left to right): Mercedes Soria, Stacy Dean Stephens, William Santana Li, Aaron Lehnhardt, Marina Hardof
William Santana Li, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Seasoned entrepreneur, intrapreneur and former corporate executive at Ford Motor Company
- Founder and COO of GreenLeaf, which became the world's 2nd largest automotive recycler (now part of NASDAQ: LKQ)
- BSEE from Carnegie Mellon University and MBA from University of Detroit Mercy
Stacy Dean Stephens, Executive Vice President and Chief Client Officer
- Former Dallas-area law enforcement officer and seasoned entrepreneur
- Government Technology magazine’s Top 25 Doers, Dreamers & Drivers for commitment to advancing law enforcement technology
Mercedes Soria, Executive Vice President and Chief Intelligence Officer
- Winner of GHC 17 Leadership ABIE Award for Women in Technology and Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2017 Woman of Influence Award
- Former Deloitte software engineer and leader with 15+ years of experience in enterprise, artificial intelligence and machine learning
Aaron Lehnhardt, Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer
- 20+ years in two- and three-dimensional product and industrial design
- Digital design expert including modeling and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Former Ford Motor Company senior designer and Alias 3D instructor at the College for Creative Studies
Marina Hardof, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- 15+ years of financial leadership and corporate management in both public and private enterprise.
- Former CFO of Cloudmark, Inc. a messaging security company (acquired by Proofpoint, Inc.); various financial roles at Unwired Planet, Inc. (f.k.a. Openwave Systems, Inc.), which was acquired by a private equity firm.
- Nine years with Ernst & Young and Deloitte serving clients in the technology industry. Licensed CPA in California.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Do I need to be an accredited investor to invest in this offering?
A. Yes. For individual investors, an accredited investor is one who has demonstrated an annual income of $200,000 or a combined annual income of $300,000 with a spouse, for the last two years with an expectation of earning the same or higher income in the current year. A person is also considered an accredited investor if he or she has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with a spouse, not inclusive of the primary residence value.
Q. When will I receive a notice that my investment has been approved?
A. After you complete the investment process on the platform, it takes 3-5 business days, on average, for your funds to process, provided you meet all of the applicable criteria. After your investment has been approved by the broker-dealer administering the transaction and sent back to Knightscope to countersign your stock purchase agreement, you will receive an email informing you that your funds have been distributed and your stock purchase has become effective.
Q. Can I invest through my IRA?
A. Yes. If you choose to invest through your IRA, the names on all of the investment paperwork must reflect that account. As such, most IRA providers will title the account something along the lines of “XYZ IRA fbo (investor name)”. All documents must be titled appropriately for the investment to be approved.
Q. How do I accept my shares?
A. After you complete all of the necessary steps to invest in Knightscope, you will receive an email from Carta, our SEC-registered Transfer Agent. When you receive your email, you will be prompted to accept your shares.
Q. Is Knightscope a public company, and where can I find out more information about the Company?
A. No, Knightscope is a private company and its stock is not freely tradable. The Company does file certain periodic reports with the SEC under Regulation A of the Securities Act of 1933, which are available on the EDGAR website and which provide additional information about the Company, including its financial statements. These filings may be found here.
Have another question? Ask it below!
Q&A with the CEO
THE Q&A SECTION INCLUDES FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, BASED ON THE COMPANY’S CURRENT EXPECTATIONS AND PROJECTIONS ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS. ACTUAL RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE DISCUSSED IN, OR IMPLIED BY, THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE IDENTIFIED BY WORDS SUCH AS “BELIEVE,” “EXPECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “WILL,” “MAY,” “SEEK,” “TARGET,” “ESTIMATE,” “CONTINUE” AND OTHER SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS. IN ADDITION, ANY STATEMENTS THAT REFER TO EXPECTATIONS, PROJECTIONS OR OTHER CHARACTERIZATIONS OF FUTURE EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY BELIEVES THAT THE EXPECTATIONS REFLECTED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE REASONABLE, THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS, LEVELS OF ACTIVITY, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS. THE COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE OR RELEASE THE RESULTS OF ANY REVISIONS TO THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT ANY FUTURE EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
Knightscope and its website are operated by Knightscope, Inc. (“Knightscope” or “Company”). Securities transactions requiring intermediaries are offered by WealthForge Securities, LLC, a registered broker/dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Knightscope and WealthForge Securities, LLC are not affiliated. Knightscope’s Series S Preferred Stock offering is intended only for accredited investors.
Knightscope does not make investment recommendations, and no communication through this website or in any other medium should be construed as such. Investment opportunities posted on this website are "private placements" of securities that are not publicly traded, are subject to holding period requirements, and are intended for investors who do not need a liquid investment. Investors must be able to afford the loss of their entire investment.
Any financial projections or returns shown on the website are illustrative examples only, and there can be no assurance that any valuations provided are accurate or in agreement with market or industry valuations. Any investment information contained herein has been secured from sources Knightscope believes are reliable, but we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information and accept no liability therefor. Offers to sell, or the solicitations of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents that contain important information about risks, fees and expenses. You should conduct their own due diligence, not rely on the financial assumptions or estimates displayed on this website, and are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, attorney, accountant, and any other professional that can help you to understand and assess the risks associated with any investment opportunity.