REQUEST A DEMO
WHY CLIENTS USE KNIGHTSCOPE
Saves Time, Saves Money and Improves Safety 24/7/365 Autonomously
- Security Robots are a Force Multiplier and Proven Deterrent of Negative Behavior
- Fully Autonomous Motion and Charging Allows for Continuous Operation 24/7/365
- Sensors Record and Retain More Data than a Human Could Ever Possibly Process
- Eye Level Data Empowers Users to Make More Informed and Better Decisions
- Automatic License Plate Recognition Helps Secures Parking Lots and Parking Structures Consistently
- Robots Can Help Mitigate Workplace Violence and Improve Public Safety
- Highly Productive in Repetitive or Even Dangerous Security Roles
- Engages the Public, Patrons, Visitors, Employees While Enhancing Your Brand
Hello, my name is Ronald J Gallegos, VP Client Development at Knightscope, Inc. I’ve worked at G4S, Securitas and Allied Barton as well as Geofeedia and I understand both the challenges and opportunities utilizing technology in physical security.
I would love to have an opportunity to understand your security needs, challenges, budget and use cases to see if we can be helpful to you and your organization. We’ve now operated over 1 million hours in the field across the country and have gotten through our 3rd winter. We have learned a thing or two – and I’d be honored to share our expertise with you.
We encourage prospective clients to read our blog which can help you get in the groove of things: Top 5 Mistakes When Hiring Security Robots
We have experience in operating at 10 of the Fortune 1000 corporate campuses plus law enforcement agencies, municipalities, commercial real estate, malls, warehouses, hospitals, casinos, cinemas, schools, etc. – fully autonomously 24/7/365 across the country. The future is now and a great time to add our Autonomous Security Robots (ASRs) to your security program.
And, yes, they are immune and have been continuing to patrol across the country despite the pandemic.
Let us show you how Knightscope can address your specific challenges today with our award winning technology offered on our exclusive Machine-as-a-Service (MaaS) subscription model. Please provide us with your information below and I will personally contact you shortly.