1. The Activation Fee is due upon execution of the Machine-as-a-Service (MaaS) Order Form. The Activation Fee is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
2. Subscription fees are to be paid in advance.
3. Autonomous operation, charging and patrol scheduler not applicable to the K1 ASR.
4. Cellular overages will be billed as a pass-through cost at a minimum rate of $10 per GB.
5. Client may request After Hours Maintenance, which is defined as maintenance taking place on national holidays, weekends and after business hours (6:01pm – 7:59am in the Deployment Site Address time zone), in advance for an added fee and considering the following:
a. after Hours Maintenance may be added/removed on a monthly basis with thirty (30) days advance notice and requires an incremental monthly fee of $1,500 per Deployment Site Address;
b. each After Hours Maintenance request will be billed to Client at an hourly rate of $150 per technician;
c. Knightscope and it’s service partners will service the machine subject to parts availability and damage assessment, and will be limited to: trouble shooting features, cleaning sensors, righting the robot after incidents, re-localizing the robot, addressing charging issues, parking the robot, shutting down the robot, addressing weather related concerns and general preventive maintenance (not including repairs);
d. KSOC maintenance may be requested and the issue will be triaged to determine if a solution may be applied or if a trouble ticket should be opened and addressed during business hours;
e. and all After Hours Maintenance requests require a 24/7/365 point of contact and site accessibility including, but not limited to, access to any buildings, parking garages, circuit breakers and outlets the machines patrol and utilize.
6. Custom deployment requirements, including oversized or highly complex areas, will be billed at an hourly rate of $150 per technician for setup time beyond the included 2 weeks and may require additional docking station(s).
7. These Pricing Considerations should be reviewed in conjunction with the Machine-As-A-Service agreement available here. Knightscope, Inc. reserves the right to review and adjust pricing on an as needed basis.
8. Subsequent changes to the original MaaS Order Form will be subject to incremental fees as well as additional time for production and labor.